Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rush Limbaugh is a Tool, Part Deux

CNN's Political Ticker reported yesterday that Clinton said she would love to be part of a "dream ticket" of both her and Obama. I've pretty much been saying all along that that's what it should be. I think we should have Clinton-Obama in 2008, then re-elect them in 2012, then Obama should run for President in 2016 (and 2020). He would have 8 years as veep to remedy his lack of experience, and the U.S. would have 16 years chock full of awesome.

So where does Rushy-Rush play into this? With idiotic comments, of course.

Limbaugh claims that the ticket "wouldn't have a prayer" because "a woman and a black" wouldn't be something the country is ready for. Excusing me for quoting Scrubs, but I gagged and vomited at the same time. I gavomited.

I wonder what he'd say if it were Ann Coulter and Colin Powell? I don't know who he'd say it to, of course, since most of the country would probably flee in terror.

I'll close with an amusing picture I found on Google:

No comments: