Tuesday, April 1, 2008

If Only.

*sigh* I am too gullible sometimes. I signed onto MySpace just now and one of the videos listed on the home page said "Legend of Zelda movie trailer." Which I of course watched. Then I Googled it and looked for it on IMDb. I've been Punk'd. It's a fake. Curse you and your ways, April Fool's Day!!!!

Anyhoo, here's the video I found on YouTube, which I watched after I realized the movie wasn't real:



Link's wig is incredibly bad and the fighting is unbelievably fake. Even if I had still thought this was a real movie this trailer would have taken care of that.

I would love to see a Legend of Zelda movie done in the epic, beautiful, outrageously expensive and worth every penny, shot in New Zealand because everywhere else is too ugly style of Peter Jackson. I mean Lord of the Rings Peter Jackson, not King Kong remake Peter Jackson. I don't know what he was smoking when he agreed to that monstrosity.

For now, this is the only Zelda I need in my life:



(I will resist posting any more pictures of my dog, I promise)

No comments: