Sunday, July 20, 2008

On Giant Cans

Having huge boobs can be hard enough. Bra-wise, I mean.

Having huge boobs and a small back makes it practically impossible. Seriously, a year ago when I was a lot heavier I didn't have that hard a time. But my back has shrunk to "normal" and my boobs are still big (TMI? too bad) and that means I have to find something either ill-fitting or ridiculously expensive.

My mom just set me this link addressing exactly that. Well, not to much the expensive part as the actually finding something part (and the person who wrote this is worse off than I am - I'm still on the larger end of "normal" and find something occasionally).

And the evil clerks at Victoria's Secret laughed in her face. If I didn't already hate that store I would now.

2 comments:

Meg said...

This is going to sound a bit silly, but I bet the easiest thing to do would be to just get bras tailored. I've never had to do it but I bet a good tailor could do a really nice job of it and it wouldn't be outrageously expensive compared to searching and paying for an unusual size. Still a pain I'm sure, but at least they'd end up fitting the way you wanted them to.

Liza said...

Maybe, though I'd be concerned that it would hurt how much support it offered and how strong it is.